Dr. Mary A. Ambach was invited to give a lecture by the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine. She talked about How to Navigate the Use Of Orthobiologics for Low Back Pain. She presented on the use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Bone marrow concentrate (BMAC) to treat Lumbar spine conditions. She also talked about the current scientific evidence on the use of stem cells to treat degenerative disc disease, facet joint arthritis, nerve pain, and other spinal conditions.
- Exploring Prolotherapy: The Groundbreaking Technique for Pain Management and Healing
- FREE Webinar with Dr. Mona Ezzat Velinov: Whole Body Approach to Joint Inflammation
- Dr. Ambach to Lecture on PRP and BMAC for Low Back Pain Presented by AAOM
- Free Webinar: Hip Pain and Non-Surgical Treatment
- Treating Partial Rotator Cuff Tears