Our neck performs many critical functions. Not only does it support and provide mobility for the head, but it also protects the nerves that connect the brain and the body. We often take our necks for granted until we experience pain or immobility. Neck pain is a common condition that we see in our clinic, and it can take many forms. Symptoms of neck pain include tingling, sharp pain, stiffness, trouble turning the head, numbness, and even headaches or migraines.
The Forms of Neck Pain
Neck pain may result from an inflamed nerve, joint arthritis or disc degeneration. Some causes of neck pain include sports injuries, trauma from accidents, poor posture or sleeping in a position that strains the neck. More serious causes of neck pain are osteoarthritis, herniated discs, myelopathy and stenosis.
Although many cases of neck pain resolve on their own with a little ice and rest, chronic neck pain is something that needs to be evaluated by a physician. Physical therapy is often an option that can expedite recovery. Regenerative treatment options offer a new solution for those looking for relief from chronic neck pain.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do for your chronic neck pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.