The shoulder is a highly mobile joint composed of tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bones, all of which are prone to injury with activity and sports. People experiencing shoulder pain may be suffering from a variety of conditions such as bursitis, tendinitis, osteoarthritis, or degenerative arthritis. Shoulder pain can also be caused by sports injuries or other accidents, and those over the age of 50 are especially susceptible to developing rotator cuff tendon tears.
Symptoms of Shoulder Pain
Symptoms of shoulder pain can range from mild to severe, and may disturb physical activity and sleep. Pain, weakness, and a loss of range of motion are all symptoms of a shoulder injury. Those who participate in high-risk sports, those whose jobs involve physical labor or older adults are all at a higher risk for a painful shoulder injury.
There are many different treatment methods available for shoulder pain, most of which offer helpful yet short-term solutions. Regenerative treatment options offer a new solution for those looking for relief from shoulder pain.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
To learn more about what we can do for your chronic shoulder pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.