Hip pain may be felt in the front, side or back of the hip. There are many symptoms of hip pain, including tenderness, limping, groin pain, clicking and decreased range of motion. Hip pain is especially common in people over the age of forty-five.
Conditions & Treatments
The most common causes of hip pain are tendonopathy, tendon tears, bursitis, tendinitis, labral tears and osteoarthritis. There are also known risks associated with hip pain, such as obesity, prior history of trauma or surgery and congenital abnormalities of the hip. Women are especially at risk of developing hip problems, as are older adults. Most tendon injuries and osteoarthritis respond well to regenerative medicine therapies.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do for your chronic hip pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.