Hand & Wrist Pain
It’s easy to forget how important your hands are when it comes to performing daily work-related or recreational activities. From typing to filing, picking up a phone or opening a door, the hand is one of the most overused parts of your body.
The Forms of Hand & Wrist Pain
People with wrist and hand injuries may experience swelling, redness, or warmth, while others feel tingling or numbness, sharp pain, difficulty grasping or making a fist. Common causes of wrist and hand pain include osteoarthritis, repetitive stress, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon tears, ganglion cysts, or ligament injuries.
If rest, ice, physical therapy or a splint aren’t doing the trick, you may be eligible for advanced forms of regenerative therapy, such as platelet rich plasma therapy. Our clinic is a leader in innovative technologies that help treat chronic or acute pain.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do for your hand or wrist pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.