As the largest joint in the body, your knee absorbs significant stress throughout the day. Knee pain symptoms can vary, but some common manifestations are swelling, stiffness, weakness, popping, grinding, and an inability to walk without pain.
The Forms of Knee Pain
There are a wide variety of conditions that result in knee pain. Some common causes of knee pain are trauma from a serious accident (such as a torn meniscus or an ACL tear), repetitive stress, or arthritis. Athletes, people who perform physical labor, obese individuals, and older adults are at increased risk for developing knee pain.
Knee pain commonly involves more than just the structures inside the joint. It may include the tendons or ligaments outside of the joint. In order to have complete relief of pain, all of the sources of pain must be treated. If you are tired of living with knee pain after trying other forms of therapy you may be a candidate for one of our advanced regenerative treatments.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do to alleviate your knee pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.