Ankle and foot pain are common conditions that usually resolve on their own with the aid of rest and ice. However, when ankle or foot pain becomes chronic, evaluation to establish a diagnosis becomes necessary. The ankle joint is composed of bone, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments.
Conditions & Treatments
Common symptoms of ankle and foot pain are swelling, numbness, burning, tingling, and an inability to stand or walk,. People who are overweight are particularly susceptible to ankle injuries. Ankle and foot pain may be caused by osteoarthritis, ligament tears, plantar fasciosis, tendon tears and tendonopathy.
If you are experiencing ankle or foot pain that won’t resolve, you may be eligible for treatment with one of our advanced regenerative therapies. Our clinic specializes in pain relief using state of the art technology that engages the body’s natural healing abilities.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do to get you back on your feet, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.