Elbow pain is common in people of all ages, as it is usually caused by injury or repetitive stress and strain. Symptoms of elbow injuries are pain, stiffness, tingling or numbness, pain when gripping or lifting. Common causes of elbow pain include tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, tendon or ligament tears, bursitis, and osteoarthritis.
Condition & Treatment
The upper arm bone, called the humerus, connects to two bones in your forearm, called the ulna and the radius. These bones have cartilage on their ends, and are held in place by ligaments and robust tendons. Elbow pain can be caused by damage to any of these parts of the elbow limiting the use of your arm. There are effective regenerative treatments available that help the elbow heal naturally without surgery or medications.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do for your elbow pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.
Free Educational Seminars
Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis: Learn About New Clinical Trial
Join us in Carlsbad, CA on Sat, Nov 23rd at 9:00 am for a free educational seminar. We'll be discussing the Regenexx stem cell and blood platelet procedures offered by San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group.