Lower Back Pain
We often take our lower backs for granted. Not only do they allow us to bend, twist and lift heavy loads, but they are also responsible for protecting the critical nerves that connect the brain to the body. When lower back pain strikes, it can be irritating at best and debilitating at worst.
The Many Forms of Back Pain
Back pain comes in many forms; shooting or stabbing, aching or soreness, an inability to move regularly, and even pain referred to the legs. Low back pain can be caused by osteoarthritis, facet joint syndrome, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, or muscle strain.
There are more than 200 different forms of treatment for lower back pain, however no single treatment stands out as superior to any of the others. When conservative treatments fail to relieve pain, your doctor may feel compelled to consider surgery, however, the success rate of surgery is less than 60% for most causes of lower back pain, and involves significant risk and recovery time. Thankfully, there are innovative, minimally invasive treatments available. Advanced regenerative therapy may be the best solution for your back pain.
Benefits of Regenerative Treatments at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group
- Regenerative Treatments Help You Heal Faster & Completely.
- Board Certified Doctor 100% Focused on Orthopedic Conditions.
- Range of Treatment Options Available to Address Your Condition.
- Imaging-Guidance Ensures Precise Cell Injections & Best Results.
- Avoid Risks and Long-Term Problems Associated with Surgery.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain to Extend Your Active Lifestyle.
We Can Help
To learn more about what we can do for your back pain, contact us to set up a consultation. We will perform robust diagnostics, review your treatment options and guide you through every step of the way on your path to recovery. Give us a call today.