The Orthobiologic Institute (TOBI) is the most widely recognized regenerative symposium and is attended by hundreds of physicians and specialists from all over the world. Dr Rogers and Dr Ambach were presenters and faculty to the 10th annual TOBI symposium in Chicago where cutting edge research and latest evidence on PRP and stem cell treatments were presented and discussed.
- Dr. Mary Ambach was an international Guest Speaker at the Annual Congress of the Brazilian Society of Tissue Regeneration
- Academic Delphi Panel Issues First Recommendations on the Use of Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMC) to Treat Pain or Orthopedic Disease
- San Diego Orthobiologics Team Hanging Out at the Beach
- New Zealand Orthopedic Physician Visits San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group To Observe Innovative Procedures
- Dr Mary Ambach as Guest Speaker for The Doctor’s Hour