The Orthobiologic Institute (TOBI) is the most widely recognized regenerative symposium and is attended by hundreds of physicians and specialists from all over the world. Dr Rogers and Dr Ambach were presenters and faculty to the 10th annual TOBI symposium in Chicago where cutting edge research and latest evidence on PRP and stem cell treatments were presented and discussed.
- Annual SDARTs Conference 2019
- Clinical Trial Announced: Knee Osteoarthritis
- FDA Approved Clinical Trial on Stem Cell Derived from Patient’s Own Fat to Treat Knee Arthritis Will Be Conducted at San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group!
- DataBiologics launched their world-wide Regenerative Medicine Registry at the Orthobiologics Institute (TOBI) annual conference in Chicago last week.
- Dr Rogers and Dr Ambach at the Largest PRP and Regenerative Medicine Symposium