Dr. Mary Ambach went back to the Philippines this summer with her family to participate in a medical/surgical mission to serve the less fortunate patients in underserved communities in the country where she grew up. She enjoyed teaching her son valuable life lessons in helping others and exposing him to her work as a doctor. Dr Ambach joined a group of sports medicine doctors from Mayo Clinic, along with nurses, medical assistants, and other medical volunteers and their families. It made her birthday very meaningful as she got to spend it with a philanthropic group of people from the US and the Philippines who provided medical needs to indigent patients in the Philippines.
- Relieve Knee Pain with MFAT (Micro-fragmented Apidose Tissue)
- FREE Webinar: Translating Stem Cell Research Into Long-Lasting Joint Pain Relief Without Surgery
- Dr. Rogers and Dr. Ambach Presented Keynote Address at Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation Conference
- Discover the Latest in Osteoarthritis Treatments
- FREE Webinar: Non-Surgical Management of Achilles Tendon Injuries