PATIENT SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
San Diego Orthobiologics Medical Group is taking special precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) infection.
In an effort to ensure safety of all patients and staff, we kindly ask that you contact the office to reschedule your appointments if you:
Are experiencing any of these symptoms of viral infection:
- Fever > 100 ° F or chills
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Dry cough
Have within the last 2 weeks:
- Been exposed to a patient with viral illness symptoms
- Travelled to China, Iran, Italy, Japan or South Korea
- Visited a nursing care facility
We have always taken a proactive and vigilant approach to ensure patient safety. We continue to sanitize our facility and equipment rigorously and take all necessary precautions to protect our patients and staff.
To slow transmission of the virus in our community:
- Minimize touching surfaces when in public.
- Wash hands frequently for more than 20 seconds.
- Use CDC-approved hand sanitizers
- Cover your mouth with your arm when coughing
- Stand more than 6 feet away from people when in public
- Reduce face-to-face contact with people known to have viral illness
For more information about coronavirus, please visit CDC coronavirus (COVID-19) information site
We all need to be mindful, not fearful.