I’m a pro athlete and had PRP in my hip in 2015. I was told by surgeons I needed a hip replacement. PRP arrested the osteoarthritis and I no longer have leg pains while sleeping.. I also had PRP for a tear in my supraspinatus and it healed it immediately. It is strange that insurance pays for Cortisone shots which have NEVER been proven to heal the structural damage” underlying the pain. Instead, they “impede the structural healing.” I’m disappointed at the bias of the previous review.
- Relieve Knee Pain with MFAT (Micro-fragmented Apidose Tissue)
- FREE Webinar: Translating Stem Cell Research Into Long-Lasting Joint Pain Relief Without Surgery
- Dr. Rogers and Dr. Ambach Presented Keynote Address at Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation Conference
- Discover the Latest in Osteoarthritis Treatments
- FREE Webinar: Non-Surgical Management of Achilles Tendon Injuries