Reduce Pain & Avoid Surgery: Discover Regenerative Alternatives March 30
[FREE SEMINAR] Join us as we present the latest, non-surgical procedures as a viable alternative to surgery to treat orthopedic issues and sports injuries.
Discover how these procedures are used to treat arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Review the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help you reduce pain and avoid surgery.
Dr. Christopher Rogers is one of the world's leading experts in orthopedic regenerative medicine and renowned speaker at national medical conferences. He has developed new approaches for the treatment of tendon injuries, osteoarthritis and disc degeneration which provide safe and viable alternatives to surgery.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Lunch is provided.
Regenerative medicine is used for:
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Most other common joint injuries
What you will learn at the Seminar:
- * How regenerative medicine improves the natural healing process for your body
- * Why non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
- * Our unique method to correctly diagnose and accurately treat your condition
- *Q&A with a qualified member of our team
Where: Tri-City Wellness Center
6250 El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92009
When: Sat, Mar 30th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm